Reef Discussion

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
National Meet Up Video
Hi all,

in my tired state I popped together the pics and video I had from the weekend into a short clip, hope you all enjoy it. Once again, thank you so much to everyone who helped organise, participated or travelled great distances to be here for it. I couldn't be happier that we had over 20 people for the event, amazing!

Enjoy, Sam

Shaunmills

Jan 1, 2016
Melbourne
Looks like a great weekend! Dave did look a little worn out when I dropped by today but said it went off without a hitch....great planing Sam from what I hear (and read). I look forward to when the kids are older and I can leave them at home by themselves next time :)

E

ezza

I am sorry to have missed it. I hope very much I can be at the next one. I got to see my niece get married yesterday, and today went to Sea World where I got to drool over the massive outdoor reef... so I still had my own lovely weekend. :D

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
I had an awesome time <3 Thank you so much to Sam for organising ;)

Now, along the drive I had an idea for our next meet :D *wait for it ... *

Book out a Fishing Charter :D

Who's in? When? Where?

hehehe

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I had an awesome time <3 Thank you so much to Sam for organising ;)

Now, along the drive I had an idea for our next meet :D *wait for it ... *

Book out a Fishing Charter :D

Who's in? When? Where?

hehehe
Great idea! I haven't been on one in Vic though so I wouldn't know whats good. I guess a day out in the bay could be nice and some Flathead for dinner would be awesome.

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
Great idea! I haven't been on one in Vic though so I wouldn't know whats good. I guess a day out in the bay could be nice and some Flathead for dinner would be awesome.
There's nothing stopping us from heading down to Warrnambool or Portland for a spot of King Fish ;) Or we could head up north for a warmer day out? lol

We could plan this as far in advance as we like! Once we know how many want to partake, we can look at charter options around the place. We should have enough to book a place out :D