News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
New Forum Skin
Hello everyone,

As to allow the website to grow there are some major changes coming up. As you all have noticed, the forums now look different. I can not begin to explain how much work was involved in doing this, and hopefully nothing has been missed.

If you do find something wrong with the forums (same colour text on background, etc) please report it here so it can be fixed.

As you may have imagined, the main site is going to be following a very similar theme.

Thanks.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Looks superb!! Hope this all goes as you have planned, it certainly looks the part :worship

Is this why tapa wouldnt be working?

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
shit load better on my phone then the old skin, actually shows the alerts and inbox

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Looks superb!! Hope this all goes as you have planned, it certainly looks the part :worship

Is this why tapa wouldnt be working?
Whoops, good pick up. I need to change that too. That is because the board was moved.

Soon there won't be a need for tapatalk as the forum skin will work better. It will be made for touchscreen devices.

Thanks.

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
Whoops, good pick up. I need to change that too. That is because the board was moved.

Soon there won't be a need for tapatalk as the forum skin will work better. It will be made for touchscreen devices.

Thanks.

Awesome, becaue tapatalk is junk ;)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
If anyone has any suggestions or complaints about the skin, put them here so I can fix them up.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

I dont like the first screen that says "Welcome, Click here to enter"

Could do without that :)

Yeah I hear you, I wanted " Haha, Welcome F^#k Bag" but sadly I was over ruled! :(

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
gotta say, the new skin behaves alot better on Android OS; still a couple of niggly issues when browsing via smartphone but an improvement on the old :) thanks!!

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
is everyone else's floating navigation working? mine isn't even though it is enabled