• No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Radio Testing
Hello everyone,

I would like users here to help out with testing. I have set up an auto-embed (flash mp3 streaming has an issue with FireFox). I would like to know who can hear the sound and who can not. EDIT: No further testing required.

Thanks.

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
If it is just a 10 second audio loop with no video the it works.

Viewed in Tapatalk, opened link on Chrome (my safari has cookies disabled so I couldn't log in)

Opns as a Quicktime embedded file.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
In Ubuntu/Firefox it shows a totem container but doesn't load. Never seen firefox try to call totem before.
If I right click on the container, I can open with Movie Player and it will work.
Really not an issue for me as I prefer to suck the stream through VLC anyway as it's one less firefox tab that needs to be open.

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
No

Windows ????
FireFox 19.0.0.4794 , Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page. (Click) No suitable plugins were found.

Chrome - Requires plugin, downloaded, installed, get the wmp box, no sound.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. For those of you who it did not work for (on windows computers). Please visit the page again and follow the troubleshooting instructions.

Thanks.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Still nothing, it says connecting....opening media... then just says ready. If I press play then it just goes through the same loop again. (i havent tried vlc yet)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Page has been updated. Can those of you who were not able to hear the stream please check the troubleshooting options again.

Thanks.