Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Some Sat Morning Pics
Its a rainy day outside , my strawberry cake decided to go nuts cos it could not get out today.
Hold onto your umbrellas east coast of Australia!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

E

ezza

Noice!!

I picked up my new babies from @Ben Broadfoot. Randomly discovering that the reason I felt I might have met him before was because he's the new minister at church. :p he and my husband recognised each other and enunciated manly grunts of recognition.

I cleared out his collection of fire worms and cut back the destroyed portion of a fluoro yellow Acro they had feasted upon. I also have a hairy yellow one and some beautiful pink Zoas. He gave me some of his lovely rock too which allowed me to rebuild my scale slightly. I have a gorgeous little lawnmower blenny now too. The tank is happy!

I have my battery powered air pump ready to go in case we lose power again. If the neighbour's tree falls on us this time we're just stuffed. It will take out the house, so at least I will get a new tank, house and solar power!

Beware the ECL as it bombs around 4-5am. Wind speeds are extremely high (180km/h) in upper levels and it could result in tornado formation if they mix down and interact with storms developing through the morning. He bureau are expecting wind speeds at surface level of 125km/h... Basically... The atmosphere is primed for tornadoes and they'll be coastal and dangerous. If anyone is at home and a tornado does develop, get in your bath and put a mattress over you.

Anyhoo. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread @slin1977!! Take care!!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg