Tank Journal Archive

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Always love the " pre washed" and " Iron free" on the bags.
I had a friend with a tank back in the 90s that was having no end of issues with his tank. Corals would just up and die for no apparent reason. One day we decided to take all the rock out of the tank and see if there was some other cause because the water parameters were perfect. We got almost all of the rock out and I noticed some green on one of the rocks. This was back when we just started getting Pacific rock. We took a chisel to it and there was a Japanese 7.7 projectile inside the rock that was leeching copper into the tank. Took that rock out and all was well. I'd be pissed off if I got a bag of gravel with piece of a steel sorting paddle in it.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Like I said before. When my big ass gets down there we're going on an EPIC collecting expedition so y'all damn well better be ready and have room for shit because we're gonna fill those tanks up nicely. :D

I bought 3 or 4 6 kg bags of gravel for $16.99 ea, free shipping and I got an additional 10% off Black Friday.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Like I said before. When my big ass gets down there we're going on an EPIC collecting expedition so y'all damn well better be ready and have room for shit because we're gonna fill those tanks up nicely. :D

I bought 3 or 4 6 kg bags of gravel for $16.99 ea, free shipping and I got an additional 10% off Black Friday.
is that for the super pink tho? we can buy the cheap stuff here but it isnt as nice!

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
is that for the super pink tho? we can buy the cheap stuff here but it isnt as nice!
I got the larger diameter stuff since M wants to put a pistol shrimp and goby in her tank. The Pink stuff is the same price, but they were out of stock on it when I ordered.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
More gear has been ordered

1 x polyspun sediment, 2 x Matrikx CTO carbon blocks, 1 x Omnipure CL10RO-T40 post carbon filter and 1 x TW30-1812-50 membrane

gota shout out to pete at www.psifilters.com.au best service around!