Tank Journal Archive

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
Tank Delivered
Tank got delivered last night, 4 of us carried it however only 2 could go up the stairs and thru the door, light weight baby

ai696.photobucket.com_albums_vv324_thepubenator_tank7_zpskrmsuv0f.jpg
ai696.photobucket.com_albums_vv324_thepubenator_tank8_zpsq8vnyt2t.jpg

now gotta do the plumbing and get it filled on Saturday.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Holy smokes Batman!! That is an absolutely gorgeous tank. You and your builder have done a killer job with it mate! :D

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
You should plumb it in vertex colours red and white...would look awesome...but i guess it's not as cheap and easy to come-by here as it is in America

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
You should plumb it in vertex colours red and white...would look awesome...but i guess it's not as cheap and easy to come-by here as it is in America
nah that is a gimimck and waste of $, not sure if imma hard or soft plumb it yet either.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
nah that is a gimimck and waste of $, not sure if imma hard or soft plumb it yet either.
In america all the colours are the same price lol....whatever you do you should consider silicone hose for any of the hose in the plumbing diagram as it significantly reduces the noise...thats why it costs like $19 /metre or something

E

ezza

Oh my goodness. It's so beautiful. I would love to sit and stare at that :) even unfilled:)

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
In america all the colours are the same price lol....whatever you do you should consider silicone hose for any of the hose in the plumbing diagram as it significantly reduces the noise...thats why it costs like $19 /metre or something
i have a news flash for you walter cronkit... we arent in america llol

with a RE return there is no vibration so can use the irrigation stuff without noise, going to come down to which is more convenient to get

ezza said:
Oh my goodness. It's so beautiful. I would love to sit and stare at that :) even unfilled:)[/ezza]
Thanks Ezza, Im really loving this cabinet. Hope i dont spoil the look of it which crap corals inside.

Schnecke said:
ahhhhh, one who gets it..... *highfivetoyou*

A nickname I've carried since birth, with thanks to my uncle.

Very much looking forward to the scape going in and this thing getting wet. The light unit selected will look VERY sleek sitting above it too.
I speak a little German, could be why not many others get it?

I still dont have an update on when the light is shipping