Tank Journal Archive

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Trip To America And Usa Aquariums
Hi Guys,

just created a little thread for all my lfs stories of the USA.

NY
Washington
Philadelphia
Mexico… not sure about this one lol
Vegas
Sanfran
LA

Back on the 16th june.

Thanks Again to @Cosby for being my emergency contact for my dad. lol Hopefully he doesn't bother you. As he has a daily calendar to tick off.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Enjoy the trip - if there are any problems with the tank I am sure there would be a few fellow Reefuge members willing to help out. @Cosby don't be afraid to ask for some help if you need it.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
+1 to @MagicJ there's plenty of us around and I'm sure one of us would be able to help out if need be :)
You definitely need to relax haha I'm sure everything will be fine!! :)

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Don't sweat it lance have a good trip! Tank will be fine, your dog will be fine..... and I'll ask Cosby not to chop to bigger piece of the green monti so it should grow over by the time your back ;-)

Cosby

May 14, 2013
I have to cram back into a tiny little seat on the way back home in a few days. The picture of you all spacious and happy, has me jealous already.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Jk guys just used points to upgrade and choose a day where business is quite.
The food was actually average but the self serve liquor at the business lounge was stunning.
5 baileys later anddwerrropf

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
OKayyyyyyyyy. So manhattan aquariums is amazing. It has the largest selection and best displayed layout of corals i have ever seen.

SO pricing. Most soft corals e.g. elegance and hammers are very expensive $250.
sps frags $30

Zoes frags are cheep but if you want a rock of them they are about $190 (fist size)
They did have some amazing zoes though.

The acan and ricordia lovers will die in this store. Im still actually in shock.
Rainbow acan $10 a polyp.
If your into ricordia's make sure your sitting down. SOOOOOOO orange ..like fluro ones with blue ring on the inside go for around $22 and there was a variety of about 20 in stock of all different kind of orange ones.

I actually couldn't believe it. I actually had to ask the guy if any zero's had been accidentally rubbed off the side of the tank were they are priced.

pics to come.