Reef Discussion

Hello all. Im new and started to add fish to my aquarium. Can i please have the contact details of the person everybody is talking about above? Thanks so much:p

Hi guys. My clownfish is very lonely and urgently needs friends. Corals. Invertebrates and so and so. I need the contact details for the person please ;))) thanks!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Hi guys. My clownfish is very lonely and urgently needs friends. Corals. Invertebrates and so and so. I need the contact details for the person please ;))) thanks!
@NiCd only logs in every few weeks at the moment. If you need something urgently then you might be better off visiting your LFS. But, if you are not in a hurry then I am sure he will visit in the not too distant future.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
NiCd actually visits every day but for some strange reason if he logs in it locks up so tags have not been coming through unless he logs in using edge:(

The gentleman who most of us use is located down in the south of Sydney, anyone interested in the details pm me and ill pass on a way to contact him,

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
PM sent, I have lost his mobile number - he may be little slow to respond by the way I have given you, so send early.