Help / Suggestions

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Chat night?
Anyone interested in having a chat night? Or regular chat nights, say once a month or once a fortnight? It'll help promote the chat rooms, just need enough people keen

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
this is a really good idea! could even possibly make it like a study group, but not so formal. just a good chat once a month or so with a "speaker" of experience that can help with information, etc. etc. and have like a Q and A session etc.

either way Im keen even for a social chat. whatever usually works for me but would prob be best time wise so more can be part of it ;)

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
was just throwing an idea around. when I say "study group" what I was saying is just like throwing ideas around, getting first hand help etc.

either which way Im not phased but am always keen for a chat, its good to be able to just chat and catch up though :D

V

'vspec'

I'll be your speaker. Between me and my brother, we know everything.
If you throw a question and I cant answer it (prob all of them), its one my brother knows!!! lol

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
sounds good to me shane!

and its great that the experienced are so willing to help with Q and A. when I started bonsai I only had books. once I got online my trees improved 100% Im sure that Q and A is a great way to learn!

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
Im a bit lost here :confused: lol.

but yeas there would need to be a "leader" "teacher" or whichever you want to call it. I did a few "study groups" in bonsai, its a bit easier with a certain amount of numbers, around 10 was good. the other thing is that they logged the chat and posted it which was available for those who couldnt get into the room

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I like the idea of a smalller chat with the dialogue posted in the public forum for everyone to learn from! Seems liek it would be much more accessible and more focussed. If people have any particular questions or topics they would like covered they could ask/raise them in a thread on the forum.

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
chat tonight (thurs)? or friday night like on the banner on the main page?? Im easy anyways :D if I am on will definately chat :D