Help / Suggestions

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
I chat on other forums,I reckon if you have say a moderator taking the lead and the rest of us could fire a question one at a time it won't get to hectic.Usually tho we just enter the forum chat choose a colour of writing so its a bit easier to follow along and chat away.I've never chatted on this forum how many people can chime in?Is there a limit?Does anyone use teamspeak?It's a free download all you need is a headset.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I chat on other forums,I reckon if you have say a moderator taking the lead and the rest of us could fire a question one at a time it won't get to hectic.Usually tho we just enter the forum chat choose a colour of writing so its a bit easier to follow along and chat away.I've never chatted on this forum how many people can chime in?Is there a limit?Does anyone use teamspeak?It's a free download all you need is a headset.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
teamspeak hey. im guessing your a pc gamer?

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Alright boys and girls I created a new chat room dedicated to chat nights.. Click on the chatrooms icon on the lower left of screen and select the Chat Night chatroom see y'all on the other side

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
Does anyone actually use the chat room? I just had a look and nothing has been written in there since 4th Feb, about 2 and a half weeks ago. Maybe we need to bring back chat night?

V

'vspec'

There something odd about pink. We all love the colour, but it has such a sigma when it comes to writing in that colour

V

'vspec'

Thats good, back in with the lemmings for you...muhahaha*cough*aha