Reef Discussion

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
and what the is this and where do it go ????????? @MagicJ View attachment 44055
This one is easy - nowhere at the moment.

It is a small piezo speaker - I was thinking about adding some sound feedback to screen touches etc so I thought it would be easier to send it to you along with everything else.

I will let you know if this ever gets incorporated into the sketch - in the mean time, store it in a safe place - maybe tape it inside the box somewhere :)

newbiereef

Nov 8, 2011
gracemere
This one is easy - nowhere at the moment.

It is a small piezo speaker - I was thinking about adding some sound feedback to screen touches etc so I thought it would be easier to send it to you along with everything else.

I will let you know if this ever gets incorporated into the sketch - in the mean time, store it in a safe place - maybe tape it inside the box somewhere :)

ah i see no wonder i was stumped :-) mind you thats not hard to do :-)

the extra wires can i remove them ?

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
@MagicJ can i do away with the wires i am holding View attachment 44054
Probably not - I think you have some wiring issues.

The module next to the one with the battery is the 16 channel PWM module. We need 10 PWM channels so one set of wires covers 8 channels + ground. The next set covers the additional 2 channels + ground. There appears to be some wires pulled out of the the 2 yellow crimp pins on the bottom LDD PCB - am I correct?

newbiereef

Nov 8, 2011
gracemere
Probably not - I think you have some wiring issues.

The module next to the one with the battery is the 16 channel PWM module. We need 10 PWM channels so one set of wires covers 8 channels + ground. The next set covers the additional 2 channels + ground. There appears to be some wires pulled out of the the 2 yellow crimp pins on the bottom LDD PCB - am I correct?
yes 3 wires any ideas where ?

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Hi @newbiereef

I need a better photo of the 3 sections identified below

Dale-2.jpg

There should also be a wire harness joining the board with the battery with the Arduino - you can see the pins top left on your photo - do you have this wire harness?