Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I see what you mean, I tested the site out on IE 8 here at work. Perhaps I will switch this feature off.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
It has been disabled. I will see if I can make it compatible with older browsers.

Thanks.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
the forum, reef trader, directory etc menu just disapears

to navigate the site i need to click on the root forum button and start again to get it back.

So not smooth sailing

rusty1

Jul 21, 2011
Gold Coast QLD
Be great if the floating menu had the actual forum navigation bar IE: FORUM>THE LAGOON>TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Then you could navigate from that. Don't know if it is possible though, just a thought :)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Be great if the floating menu had the actual forum navigation bar IE: FORUM>THE LAGOON>TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Then you could navigate from that. Don't know if it is possible though, just a thought :)
Hi rusty1,

I was trying to get that going yesterday. I think I will need to move the breadcrumb under the navigation in order for it to work. I will work on it more tonight, and have the floating navigation as an option in the control panel.

Thanks.

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
You may want to try and put an exclusion in for mobile devices, currently the entire thing obliterates on iOS and makes the site impossible to use (I've not had a chance to test Android etc yet).

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
You may want to try and put an exclusion in for mobile devices, currently the entire thing obliterates on iOS and makes the site impossible to use (I've not had a chance to test Android etc yet).
Hi n0rk,

Thanks for pointing that out, I will see if I can get a mobile theme made up to make it even easier on mobile devices.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

Floating navigation now works. If you are using an older browser or a mobile device, it is suggested that you keep the floating bar disabled. If you would like to enable it, please go to your preferences and click on "enable floating navigation".

I will also update the first post with this information.

Thanks.