Tank Journal Archive

V

'vspec'

I'm charging a daily beer tax for everyday you make me wait you know!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
looking good mate!. need to get your hands on a good camera. how are the corals responding? looks alot less pink then nilsys

V

'vspec'

What is this thing sitting on bud? It looks like its floating on a massive sqwished marble.
I have to make some time to read cover to cover i think.
One day.....! :)

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Just wanted to do a really quick status update. I am having a problem getting photos onto my computer for the time being, but the tank is looking great!

Since I put the new lights in, the corals are getting bigger (really big) and everything looks a lot more vibrant. Thanks very much again to LFSdirect and Illumagic for the lights, I will not hesitate to buy these lights for future tanks. 10/10

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Your tank is looking really good Dynamic. It's certainly come a long way. I nearly bought one of these when I started, you make them look tempting with the setup you have. :)

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Your tank is looking really good Dynamic. It's certainly come a long way. I nearly bought one of these when I started, you make them look tempting with the setup you have. :)
Thanks dude. Once I put some more corals in there it should look a lot better. With any luck anyways.