• Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
How did you find us?
Hi everyone,

I would like to know how you all found us. I have created a poll, so you can all select how you found us. If you select "other" please reply with what the "other" way is.

Thanks.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Hi Rancid,

Word of Mouth (WOM) through a friend is my way I found out.....
PS when will you change your name to something more appealing like say.....Pretty Princess, LOL

V

'vspec'

Made a spotlight appearance on another board by fresh water planties jumping into marine. Just took me a couple of months to see what all the hub bub was about.
You've now found your case in point that networking, doesn't always constitute a win.... I'm here now aren't I..lol

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
jaxgrant mentioned you could see more of his photos on this site on another forum

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I clicked google but i was mistaken, it was through the sig on jayshay's ausbonsai account. If i had not of seen it I would not have found this site and probably have a nice little freshie tank already up and going instead of spending the next six months buying bits and pieces :rolleyes

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
I clicked google but i was mistaken, it was through the sig on jayshay's ausbonsai account. If i had not of seen it I would not have found this site and probably have a nice little freshie tank already up and going instead of spending the next six months buying bits and pieces :rolleyes

lol,,
Some days i wonder why i didn't go fresh as well :D

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
lol,,
Some days i wonder why i didn't go fresh as well :D
I'll always be a freshie at heart. If we decide to stay down here perminatly i'll get my 6 footer stand down here and the freshie will be up and running again... south american eartheaters :worship