Reef Discussion

@Sarg, have just sent you a PM :)

Ok guys, I'm going to close this conversation off, as it's been a horror story and I'd rather lick my wounds and count my lessons in a) trialling longevity in captivity before offering for sale, b) freight and the associated headache, c) my horrible communication skills, and d) Basically how not to be a fresh face in the market.

I know that if any of you order from me again, the experience will be MUCH better, and I apologise one final time for all of this. Just so everyone knows, every person involved in this was either refunded as requested or sent their order :) Feel free to PM me if you would like any further explanation on anything to do with this debacle!

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
I think from here on in , We can do the private pm's to Ryan .
I really do feel his frustration on the whole thing , At the end of the day he could of just sent the ones that dont live a long life and that would of been the end of it for him ,But he didn't....As far as im concerned he has been Honest and helpful the way through ....
I say nice job , Great effort , I love to see the supplier putting in some leg work when things go balls up :rolleyes Even if there isnt much real profit for them
i wish you did coral as well mate :p

Cheers mate, appreciate it :) I just feel bad for everyone involved really! Anyhow, hopefully we can all benefit from the lessons here, and I will be providing a DOA guarantee for everyone who purchases from me- I will credit them the amount minus shipping of course for their next order :)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

I do not usually step into these situations but I think this should be said. Things may not have gone according to plan, but it seems as though Ryan has done a great job in making sure the customers were looked after at the end of the day. Mistakes happen, and how people deal with them is what sets them apart.

Thanks.

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
Thanks, guys :D
We do indeed!
Quite a few people have bought from us (under our personal user name), and we've heard nothing but positive reports all around :D