Tank Journal Archive

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
not sure, putting it down to lack of care from @LEG-IT....only joking....last one I had was eating so good and so happy and just died so....no idea but I do know I wont try again :) bring on the good ol' flame angel lol

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Wow, saved your golden, then looked after your golden angel, got him taking dry food (flake/pellets), still looking after your aggressive breeding pair of bangaii's, plus looked after your other fish + corals and this is how you treat me. such emotions, #heartbroken

P.s was in the tank for 2days, saw it in the morning fine, nek minnit in the arvo dead ontop of the zoas, gills were flared and jaw slight protruding. No signs of markings from fighting etc, was slightly pale around the stomach region. My Picasso and Leo's bangaiis are still doing fine as well, so not sure

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Here's some pics of the holding tank I set up, 3x2x0.5 running an mp10 and illumagic and ATI T5 Powermodul.

jk...it's that exact set up but it is a set up that @LEG-IT is running, so huge thanks to him to helping me out with the holding of all these corals I've been collecting for this tank so far at 28 corals i think, I'm on my way to the LFS today to check out some more :)

New Livestock in Holding Tank (5).jpg

New Livestock in Holding Tank (6).jpg

New Livestock in Holding Tank (7).jpg

New Livestock in Holding Tank (4).JPG

New Livestock in Holding Tank (3).JPG

New Livestock in Holding Tank (2).JPG

New Livestock in Holding Tank (1).JPG

New Livestock in Holding Tank (9).JPG

New Livestock in Holding Tank (8).JPG

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Here's some stock I picked up from Mr Marine Aquariums and Australian Fish and Corals on the weekend.

Excuse the algae-licious tank the starfish is in, it is my holding tank at my place that hasn't had a water change in the whole time it's been up and running and the algae only came from using PolyLab's PolypBooster lol that stuff is brutally good but you have to follow its guidelines very well or else algae storm

New Stock 20-07-14 (5).JPGNew Stock 20-07-14 (4).JPGNew Stock 20-07-14 (9).jpg

New Stock 20-07-14 (8).JPG New Stock 20-07-14 (7).JPG New Stock 20-07-14 (6).JPG New Stock 20-07-14 (2).jpg New Stock 20-07-14 (1).jpg New Stock 20-07-14 (3).JPG

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Here's the Shrimp Goby Pair I got from Auburn Aquariums, they're so tiny, they're in a large external breeder box and eating things larger then them lol the gut on the Goby is huge

Tiny Shrimp Goby Pair.JPG

Tiny Shrimp Goby Pair-1.JPG

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Some live stock I've picked up last week

Sexy Shrimp Trio

Sexy Shrimp Trio (1).JPG

Toxic Hammer from Australian Fish and Corals Export

Toxic Hammer.JPG