Tank Journal Archive

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Nice work! Now your big ass tank needs some big ass fish :) And chock it full of sps lol
Well its not a big arse fish, but it's my biggest fish! The foxface is still small as you can see next to a cleaner wrasse.
The Foxface and Cleaner Wrasse spent two months in quarantine together and they have now been in the display tank for two weeks.
Foxface eats anything but the cleaner only eats frozen and nori strangely.
I will make sure these fish settle in and then have a think about what I want next :)

foxfacecleanerwrasse270613.jpg

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Looks like they have developed a bond, a forbidden romance lol they do look good though the colours work together.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
@Buddy "I feel sorry about the people who have been waiting months and months for their clowns to notice their anemone :p"

No you're not!!!!!:p:D

This tank is looking amazing. I like all the open space in front as well as the aquascaping-will be tagging along

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Looks like they have developed a bond, a forbidden romance lol they do look good though the colours work together.
I think they have bonded too (do fish even do that?) The wrasse follows the foxface around most of the time but the foxface isn't too keen on getting cleaned.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
@Buddy "I feel sorry about the people who have been waiting months and months for their clowns to notice their anemone :p"

No you're not!!!!!:p:D

This tank is looking amazing. I like all the open space in front as well as the aquascaping-will be tagging along
Haha ok you're right, I don't feel sorry :p
Ever since they had a BTA in my nano they have always tried to be hosted by something.