Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Lol I know just having a laugh sorry for the hijack nils
That's ok - as long as you post a link or thread about your new scape ideas for the Elos.
Keen to see what you have come up with over the last month before your tank arrives.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I think I have my scape pics up in the journal, I will have so much gear to buy for it lol I better get a move on I've been concentrating on my gfs Elos I ordered to set up while she's away so mine might not be wet as soon as it arrives as I wanna do it right and get the electrical all right and the set up. OCD eat your heart out

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I think I have my scape pics up in the journal, I will have so much gear to buy for it lol I better get a move on I've been concentrating on my gfs Elos I ordered to set up while she's away so mine might not be wet as soon as it arrives as I wanna do it right and get the electrical all right and the set up. OCD eat your heart out
Yeah it's good to have a bit of OCD and to get it right too in so many facets of the hobby.

You got your shmiko scape , your shmiko sump, wiring , equipment. Your bitchin wavemakers. Your lights etc etc... Good luck and if you decide to put a piece of Aitutaki into your scape there will always be a piece of anything you want from my dream tank.....