Reef Discussion

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
I think you are mis interpreting some of these posts, mine anyway. I am not treating you in any way, I am looking at the information you have provided and advising based on that and only that.

I don't care who you are, what you do, if you have been in this hobby 5 minutes or 20 years I am giving you my opinion based on the information you have provided. It seems clear you don't want mine or anyone else's input here, you obviously know better, which leads to the question of why ask in the first place if you are just going to jump down people's throats for offering assistance.

Anyway, probably worth locking this up, no good will come of this thread now, very clear no information or advice is going to be met with anything but arguments and rudeness.

Hope your fish survives.

B

Bite me

Maybe you aren't, but others are. And frankly, I don't really give a crap. I've requested my account be deleted and my forum thread removed. I'm not interested in being a member and as far as I can tell, can't delete my own account.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
the thread will not be deleted, we leave all posts for everyone to see, never know it may prove helpful to someone in the future.

Hope you decide to come back one day, you will be welcome :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Maybe you aren't, but others are. And frankly, I don't really give a crap. I've requested my account be deleted and my forum thread removed. I'm not interested in being a member and as far as I can tell, can't delete my own account.
Due to abusive posts and messages "bite me" has been banned from the reefuge. and this thread has been closed.

This is a message to everyone. please remember to respect each other dont abuse someone when all they are offering is friendly advice!!!

Have a nice weekend everyone

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
all the way through this post, the only thing i could think of relaying in my head was that scene form the longest yard with chris rock yelling 'CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG".

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
I believe it was humanely euthanised.

So sad that so many Mandarins end up that way :( Is it true that they're captured with miniature spears? Makes me feel terrible about having them :(

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
^ In her defence, it's not uncommon for there to be at least a few dead fish and some unhappy looking corals at that aquarium. (Almost every time I go, actually). And those BTAs were from there also...

But in saying that, I'm always very particular about the tanks that I buy fish from. If they look sus, I don't buy, but when you're still new to the hobby, it's easy to overlook things. So we've not had any major dramas from them.