Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Thanks for the compliment Dom, that means a lot.

If looking at the FTS - I've kept the stags at the back, the Millie's on the front table, the assorted acros on that left branch.
I've put the birds nest on an island , the blue and yellow tenius on another , the final island will be poccis and a stray Stylo . I'm sure there will be another island creation sometime , that's if I get my hands on some of Biggles purrty SPS one summers day, lol !

I'm so looking forward to your new three footer and hope the scapeing gods shine down on yours.
Cheers!
I love the separation of acro's and the different species! It's going to look so awesome once it grows in and everything is overtaking the tank haha!!
Stylo/pocci Island is looking good for the initial gluing lol

Lol I'm sure you'll find some, I might even send some goodies your way, I do have a couple in mind you might like ;)

If I can get my aquascaping looking half as good I'll be pleased! I have the ideas and picture in my mind but whether that happens or not is totally different :P

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I love the separation of acro's and the different species! It's going to look so awesome once it grows in and everything is overtaking the tank haha!!
Stylo/pocci Island is looking good for the initial gluing lol

Lol I'm sure you'll find some, I might even send some goodies your way, I do have a couple in mind you might like ;)

If I can get my aquascaping looking half as good I'll be pleased! I have the ideas and picture in my mind but whether that happens or not is totally different :p
Cheers mate, Apparently that particular Stylo is a killer so he is stuck where he is and hopefully does not get close to the pocci, which I thought could be able to take a bit of a Stylo bashing