Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Prank calls
Anyone else here love making them?

Well, I have two different types of pranks. Inbound and Outbound.

Inbound are calls made to my phone (only used for broadband, I don't even know the number, so when it rings it is 100% a telemarketer).

Outbound calls are calls I make myself to people.

I will post one up in a moment. I have characters:

Uncle Bing - Innocent Vietnamese person.
George - Over proud Greek
George Peterson - My normal voice
Dandu Fogandi - Aboriginal musician

Attachments

Haha mate i pranked my friends and a funeral place and was about to prank some strippers. I was using the schools phone to and the school is a Christian one ;)

Attachments

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
LMAO how'd you do that without laughing halfway through when shes sitting there trying to find uncle bing's real cheap 1tb adsl plan on the internet so she can compare it :D

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
yeha i know... she doesnt even know what she is selling... just reading from a screen the only thing she had to offer was "the fastest internet around nowdays"

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
LMAO how'd you do that without laughing halfway through when shes sitting there trying to find uncle bing's real cheap 1tb adsl plan on the internet so she can compare it :D
Lol, I make a LOT of calls. Like, I also make calls to people. So I am use to not laughing. Hang on I will post some more up.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
This one guaranteed. This one I rang up "The Good Guys". This is my character Uncle Bing and the best prank call I have ever made with this character. It took me a while because I had to get all my sound effects ready to go. This took quite a bit of planning. The awesome things when YOU make the prank call is you have complete control of everything from the second it kicks off, as opposed to when a telemarketer calls you, then you need to think quick.

I hope you all enjoy it

#####NEW PRANK#####
Uncle Bing seeks advice from The Good Guys

http://kiwi6.com/file/8uy7l0x66j - Just scroll down and press the play button :)

Attachments