News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Radio Show Hosts Wanted
Hello everyone,

The Reefuge Radio has now been set up and is running. @aussieant32 had his very first show yesterday night and enjoyed himself. The Reefuge is looking to have a radio show every night of the week at a certain time (unknown at this point). We are looking for members who are interested in hosting their own show for the enjoyment of the community.

Shows can be about anything, they do not need to be about reefing. It is an open community radio stream which allows the host to say and play pretty much whatever they feel like.

If you are interested in hosting your own show, please reply here. Radio shows should try to go for a minimum of 2 hours.

Thanks.

Shows:

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Yep, definitely interested - used to co-produce a community radio show in Yeppoon & was president for a bit. Would love to do it again!

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Yep, definitely interested - used to co-produce a community radio show in Yeppoon & was president for a bit. Would love to do it again!
Hello @MichelleShocked,

Thank you for volunteering for this :) Please reply with a day and a time (hopefully around the 8ish mark) that you can host the show and I will add you in. Thursday and Friday is taken, unless you would like to do a show before or after.

Thanks.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Uhmmmmm......how about a Monday? Fridays Saturdays & Sundays are full-on for me but Mon-Thurs are quiet-ish nights for me. Is it possible for 2 members in different states able to host the 1 show? Coz, i'm thinking I'd LOVE to host a show with @firebird :D

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Most nights between 02:00 - 03:00 when us old farts wake up with weak bladers, then toss & turn not being able to get back to sleep, then think bugger it, I'll just get up for an hour or two, bitch & complain about no cricket on the telly, doof doof on the wireless, toddle back to bed & think of the old days.

Should fill the hour in. ;)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Synodontis,

You would like to host a show at 2:00am? I am not sure how many listeners would actually tune in at that time.

Thanks.