News

V

'vspec'

A........n......d, now the the fun comes in the form of round two!

Whats that smell? uh I know,........ Motivation :p

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Thank you everyone for your feedback on the shirts.We're glad you are happy with them. :D
For those who missed out this time round, we do have some Large and X-Large (and some ladies) T-shirts we ordered extra of, so just let us know if you would like to purchase one and we'll make the arrangements. Or if you already have one and would like another, we can do that too. :p

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
The shirt is sweet as bro :p or for Jen.... the shirt is very nice well done ;)

Though i should of just stuck with the medium :rolleyes

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
:(:( mines not here yet :(:(
looked at the tracking thingy (which is pretty handy btw) but it just shows that its in Melton, Vic. Tracking thing only works if you log it in, Oz Post!!!! *grumbles about stupid post service*

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Recieved my shirt today :) silly parcel man delivered it to the wrong address, in the wrong street. How ridiculous is that!
By the way it was addressed to the right address so that wasn't the issue. He probably forgot his glasses on the day he delivered or something.
Shirts look awesome too!!

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Hey rockerpeller,
We have extra Larges' and X-large T-shirts here ready and waiting, so you just need to let us know your BIL size and we'll get it out to you. :D
The bonus is, the T-shirts are only $18.00 + $8.20 postage. Where else can you get a unique T-shirt for that price? :eek

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Still have a few shirts left if anyone is interested:)

Mens
T-Shirts
Large- 1
XLarge- 2
2XLarge- 1
Polo
XLarge- 1

Ladies
T-Shirts
Size 10- 1
Size 12- 2
Size14- 2
Size 18- 2

The sizing / pricing chart is back on the front page.
Just drop us a PM or post in here. :)