Off-Topic

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Couldnt live in Queensland... too many NRL flogs :rofl

On another thought. I wonder if the reefuge has the biggest thread derailment ratio lol

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Best by far!! There's no politics, ego's, bullshit or any of that! No (bad) nonsense and plenty of mucking around :rolleyes It would definitely have to be one of the most relaxed and enjoyable reef forums out there :) @The Reefuge you haven't done too bad a job mate! :worship
We love you too @MTG :worship

Reactions: MTG

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I think this thread, not only told us that we are, statistically, the most active reef forum but also demonstrated in a very clearly visible way why we have the highest post per thread count of all reef forums. 2 pages of comments and only 3 posts related to the original topic, good work guys!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
On reflection, we are probably understating the position as it relates to The Reefuge somewhat.

On browsing another forum, it occurred to me that a lot of the posts are just members agreeing with a prior comment or acknowledging that they like a post, which is something that is handled on this forum via the Like, Funny etc rating icons.

I don't know if the forum totals are available but I know that the top 10 members have a total of almost 21,000 positive post ratings.

@chimaera I think we need to redo the stats to include the Reefuge ratings :)