Reef Discussion

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
My ones would be Brightwell NeoMarine (expensive though!), Tropic Marin Pro Salt and Red Sea Sea Salt (the blue one).

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
The tropic marine stuff mixes really well, like 10 mins and its disolved and clear!

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
only if you mix cold ... mix it in a warm water and not so good, cloudy as and takes ages to clear up.

malau

Oct 13, 2011
I heard TM salt is good but cant get from LFS in Syd... should I order online?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I Use red sea coral pro. Works well for my Lps, might have to try this neo stuff next time :D

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Do they carry it in stock?

I thought the Brightwells neomarine mixed up at bogus specs compared to what its advertised as? The bucket looks like it would make your tank pretty nice
They used to have it in shop at all the time but i haven't seen it on the shelves for a few months, I'm the same as Ryan in that I'm working my way through the tropic Marin stuff, but I'll be back on it once it runs out.

Their specs do look too good to be true and some of the skeptics have called foul because the accuracy they are claiming can't be measured to that resolution. A fellow in Sydney reverse engineered it along with a few other salts and states that the quaility of the ingedIents used is incomparable to anything else on the market. But after all the bs if it works and it's 130 a bucket I'm happy