Tank Journal Archive

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Update:

Moved house everything survived and is settled again quite well and I have just notice my domino damsel is hosting my gold stripe torch ? Anyone else ever had this ?
Never seen it in a tank before but up in the north west of WA just out of Carnarvon it is common to see young ones in Nems and torch type Corals. They seem not to do it as much when they get to a larger size though. Pretty cool!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
hey like you know how you said you wanted to give me petrol money...how bout a nice group of snails?

did you get the mandys from Aquarium Excellence

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Haven't fed them myself yet only went in last night so I hope they et easy for me and Leo sure thin let some get a bit bigger then you can come grab a few :)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
thanks dude let me know...i can drop that RO off to you tonight if you want, fix me up whenever you can just going to ads' place tonight so might aswell?

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Got a bee in my bonnet and decided to move the tank from the bedroom to the kitchen where ill get to see it much more :) cleaned the sad and moved the corals around while doing an80% WC !

Will post another pic when the water clears

Oh btw I've neglected to say that both mandarins died a couple weeks ago :a within a few days o each other with no warnings.... They were eatin well and everything then bam male died 2-3days later female belly up aswell :(

image.jpg

I was having a rough day at work the other day and came home to two little clowns that steph bought me :)

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Bummer on the losses but great on the move and the new clowns! I have had tanks in the bedroom and other than feeding or night time I rarely got to see them, the kitchen though is always in use.

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
They ha just been all pulled out and put in a tub hole I cleaned the tank so they weren't happy

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Got a few new corals today for the yasha

Zoas
palys
Sinularia
Xenia
Gsp
Acans
Micromussa
And some sort of blue star polyp type thing

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Nice new additions, good to see the technical terms too (some sort of blue star polyp type thing) I do the same :)