Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Hawaiian Black substrate and an imported Hawaiian fish that's settling in just fine , could Tuesdays get any better?

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Yes, the look of the tank has changed for the better, the black substrate really helps set off the pop of the coral, that photo of the substrate has the whites set at about twenty five percent, blues polar purple and near uv running 100 percent and the overall brightness at 60 percent of maximum power.
Illumagic LED are the most visually pleasing led that I have seen compared to others.

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I was thinking of going black but after seeing this thread im deffo going for it now! very inspirational, great tank! hope mines turns out half as good!

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Looks good Fishy, mine was a toss up between the RSM and the Aquareef, ended up with the RSM 400, water has been delivered today. Should have some live rock in the weekend, been looking at a few tank journals for ideas and theres a few including this one what which are great

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Looks good Fishy, mine was a toss up between the RSM and the Aquareef, ended up with the RSM 400, water has been delivered today. Should have some live rock in the weekend, been looking at a few tank journals for ideas and theres a few including this one what which are great
Cool, Limited for tanks down here, but secured the Limited Edition white, so jumped at it. Water I go for a 2hour return trip to the top of Tassie (Tamar River) and grab 100 litres every week...! Good luck with the setup..looking forward to seeing the progress...and just go with the flow and what you like.

:cool: