Tank Journal Archive

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
well tonight water is clearer than it has been in weeks, all fish accounted for and every single fish ate. Fingers crossed I got it before it took hold. Long way from out of the woods but feeling alot better about it.

Regardless cannot thank @NiCd enough, can almost guarantee total tank loss without his help and late night supplies for me!!

Reactions: MTG

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Your thanks is appreciated but i didn't really do much, I think you pretty well had it sorted already :reading

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
My fixing was a whole lot of guesswork that I seem to have got lucky with, the carbon idea and supplies I think finished off what I had done.

Will call it a joint effort but still giving you the points :)

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
Thats what i love about this forum,if someone is in a spot there is peeps kind enough to not just to offer
but back it up to boot.
:worship

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
06062013.jpg

Taken tonight, wouldn't believe 4 days ago I could not see the back wall..

Oh and the big patch of brown algae on the right, has about 40 baby cerith snails on it so I have not been touching it!!

Bottom right is an orange tipped hammer with light green stems, planning to get 3-4 more hammers in front to cover the base of it, but work in progress :P

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
thanks mate :)

Love it mate, been about 5 months I think now, not skipped a beat. Was a bit erratic to start with. But that was my fault. Programmed what I wanted to run to P2, then set it to run on P1....:banghead

Really like it though, most lights with purple in there can look really purple, this gives you a really good mix

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i find the same thing. what do you have your p2 setup like? ill be making another video soon with my adjustments!

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
lol I am very happy it cleared up!!

Matt, I am thinking of doing a bit of reprogramming on the weekend, currently blues get to 255 and whites 200, from memory purples hit 150. I have it so it even ramps all the way up and down

Reactions: MTG