Reef Discussion

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
So if I'm getting the idea, its a little bit like having a weak solution of phytoplankton in the tank that isn't visible to the naked eye - and this lowers available nutrients to pest algaes?

Anil Nanda

Apr 10, 2014
So if I'm getting the idea, its a little bit like having a weak solution of phytoplankton in the tank that isn't visible to the naked eye - and this lowers available nutrients to pest algaes?
Slightly different due to its first step being diatom bloom that feeds the zooplankton and increases planktonic activity in the tank. Diatoms are the entities that start to steal nutrients away from nuisance algae. Since diatoms consume Co2 and release O2, the DO level and pH improves which positively impacts corals and other marine life. We have lots more info on our FAQ page

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Thanks mate cannot wait, glad to have an american here :) would love if you got some customers looking to join to come join here and share their tanks and what the lfs there have on offer....but i am prepared to see how jealous we will all be when we see the pieces you guys have on offer over there lol

Anil Nanda

Apr 10, 2014
We have a handful of trial sample orders from Reefuge members. Before any of you can report meaningful results, the free sample deadline will be here (Apr 30). We recommend to everyone who stumbles upon this string that they order the free sample ...they can always hold back on using it until some members have reported positive results...that way they won't miss out on the "free"!

riley

Apr 25, 2013
GYMEA BAY
"free" very tempting :p. looking passed the free stage. how much with it cost to run this product per L of the salty stuff. i found the ml of product/tank volume and price of a bottle but no metion of how offen u dose. probly just not looking hard enof.

dont wanna love a product i cant afford. (dam Zeovit) -_-

ill get 151 dose from $100 but how long will that last

riley

Apr 25, 2013
GYMEA BAY
i don't see a negative aspect of the product. which for some resion makes me a skeptic lol sounds a little to good to be true. watch too much last night tv i guess :P

a 500ml : $100 will last me for 3 years assuming no shelf life and a 3.3 ml dose on a 700L tank unless if got my math wrong. which i think is quite cheap considering the purposed benefit.

do u know if the shipping cost can be payed by paypal?

mite wait for the ginie pigs to try it first :P