Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello chimaera,

I looked over the server and no Australian IP's have been blacklisted. A ticket was sent to our ISP asking them if they have for some reason blacklisted anyone, we are awaiting their reply. We will update users as we find out more information.

Thanks.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
alot of the company's use telstra as their hardware host, what i am trying to say is that i have 10 calls a day at work complaining that telstra is blocking certain ip address's for some reason, i call telstra they blame it on the fires and their hardware routing is causing issues,
the people that have been having troubles have internet with telstra and iinet Fundy enough. (this is just a problem we are having at my work at the moment)
i am saying it could be related ;)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

Tech support is looking into the issue. It may be related to the backbone taking a hit with Sandy. As we find out more we will keep everyone updates, as well as an update in the news forum.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Can those of you who had the problem please update if you can access the site?

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I can now from home after rebooting my modem. I'll have to check at work ... obviously can't exactly reboot there.

saint

Jan 23, 2012
i was in the same boat, i couldnt log in for a few days and now its working for me again (i didn't re-boot my modem)

the same thing happened to me as magicj, i went on kens website and then it stopped loading and then here stopped too

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
That would be bloody right, blame the bloody Kiwi :p

We had a few issues also with not being able to log on or into our site. Had to restart the modem 3 or 5 times a night. My pc at work still cannot log onto our site or thereefuge. :( That could also be my boss looking at how much time I spend in here whilst working very hard for the company too :rolleyes

saint

Jan 23, 2012
so its official everyone blame the kiwi!? :p

you still having issues with your site now? or did you work it out ? i hope you sort it out gl!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
That would be bloody right, blame the bloody Kiwi :p

We had a few issues also with not being able to log on or into our site. Had to restart the modem 3 or 5 times a night. My pc at work still cannot log onto our site or thereefuge. :( That could also be my boss looking at how much time I spend in here whilst working very hard for the company too :rolleyes
It was probably all the extra traffic going to your new site that caused the problems :p

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Are we all able to confirm that everyone is able to log into the forums without hassle?

Thanks.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I have not had a problem at all.. I went to K and J's site the night it opened and have been on here since.

Your welcome for the useful info...