Off-Topic

V

'vspec'

When I set up my theatre room is was geared with gaming. Full spec projection the works. However as you do, being thrust into the world of awesomeness, your always looking for the next big thing to blow the skirt up after a while. This is when i discovered blended projection.
3 projectors and your signals being fed through software producing a 180+ curved screen delight.

Anyone played on this visual level? And if so, spill it!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Just stopes playing deus ex on ps3 after a 5th straight gaming sesh, that games great!! I went from thinking it was crap to loving it. Very difficult game compared to the usual ones I play !!

V

'vspec'

I'm an xbox man, enjoyed knock about titles such as, Unreal Tournaments, Fracture, Dead Risings, Half life's, Mass Effects , Grid's, Bioshocks, Quakes, Godfather, Supreme Commanders ect ect.

Sh^t loads of 'backups' I haven't even touched yet!

V

'vspec'

Playstation had their shot with me just quietly, waiting and waiting for the full PS2 features to roll on, and squat! Then they produce something had the features over xbox, yet still manages to look and feel the bloody same!
Not that microsoft dont bend you over at every turn as well mind you!
What can I say, Halo hit a new benchmark and I was along for the ride :)

I've had most platforms growing up, still partial to fond memories on the Neo Geo

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i just want to get uncharted 3 for ps3. poor thing doesent get any use now i have a gaming pc