Off-Topic

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
still trying to push this baby, anything i throw at it gets demolished.
spilt a beer on my G11 keyboard the other day have had that keyboard for years and years,
went and bought the logitech G510 love it so far , very nice keyboard for under $100

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Do you have bf3 now mate !!!
Razor makes a nice mouse for $50 will tell you the model when I get home (it's what I use and it's better then alot of more expensive mouses I have used)

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Do you have bf3 now mate !!!
Razor makes a nice mouse for $50 will tell you the model when I get home (it's what I use and it's better then alot of more expensive mouses I have used)
Ive had it for a few weeks.Ive finished campaign,just to get used how to play.Im having trouble with the whole gameplay.Just been playing online and joining games with nobody in them to try and get the feel for things.But I need someone to show us how things work.Im a bit annoyed you cant host your own game,but I think there working on that?Ive been flying the jet and chopper around getting used to flying.I love how you can jump out and chute down lol.

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
the razer version is slightly cheaper. Same DPI as the cyborg. Imperator I think. Other then that Mamba all the way lol. I'm used to using long range sniper rifles so the higher the dpi the better

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I think mines a mamba,
Why would you want to host your own game? That's the biggest downfall of all the new cods, bf3 has dedicated servers, low ping it's fing excellent !!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Wait I have the death ader model , it's excellent for the price more mouse then you will ever need.
What's your battlog I'd so I can add you ?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Bf3 uses dedicated servers like back in the cod 2 days, good times good times !!! What do you need help with ? Want to have a game tomorrow night? Do you have a mic ?

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Im in the OLOLOL practice server right now and yes i have a mic,got it on right now lol.I just need a hand with gameplay on multiplayer.Its a bit different than Halo lol.