Tank Journal Archive

daniel.. read the post mate.. i offered to help out with a solution that could go either way.. if i was a dishonest bugger i could just call em tomorrow and say it died and have a free invert.. :) but no.. i see success in this creating a good relationship between me and my LFS :)

MagicJ if not this one maybe next one.. i know the bits grow back.. but will see how well.. hes moving around and eating tonight.. well.. shuffling around on what he has left.. my hermit crab is 1/4 his size and i think hes either in love or hungry. :) crablie is always watching him..

Well im sad to say we lost the poor lil shrimp tonight.. he made it through the night and day.. but i walked past to see him being torn apart by his new tank mates.. led on by my hermit crab.. im pretty sure he died before they got him though.. coz he was showing signs of "getaway reflex" earlier today.. so im pretty sure he could have gotten away from crablie if he was aware of his approach..

Anyways.. RIP poor beaten up lil coral banded shrimp.. you and i both tried our best...

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Looking good Grug, that elegance is huge! what the hell have you been feeding it???
Still got my eye on the ric too hehehe. :rolleyes

Now onto the important stuff, What time do the yoga classes start??:p

Not yoga class.. TRAPEZE class.. much more fun than yoga..
The elegance.. well.. i bought the smallest one in the shop right.. then brought it home.. and BAM! occasionally i give him a dried shrimp... but otherwise.. its a secret mash of two dried foods that will last me a lifetime and marine feast frozen stuff..

Looking closely at one of my morphs tonight i spotted a lil sumpthin sumpthin extra.. :)

starting split.JPG

i only bought 1 green morph a while ago.. you will notice 2 in this photo.. i didn't realise what was happening the first time it split.. but now that im ready for it .. im going to try to get a photo a day from the same perspective.. see if i can document the split :)

Orright.. ive gotten the Home Dentistry kit out and marked the 3 axis on the tripod.. height pan and tilt.. and will see how i get the focal length tomorrow.. (hoping a new macro lens will arrive with dad from china next week so that will mess everything up but hopefully make it better at the same time too. )

So here goes a photo diary of a morph splitting :)