Off-Topic

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
I haven't been hunting since I left the mainland half a lifetime ago! :( Used to do a bit of pig & deer hunting. Knew a few guys who used compound bows, those things pack a punch if you get a decent one wound up :) Don't expect a quick kill with one, unless your lucky & a bloody good shot with one, you will have to track it for a bit.

As for dogging!, Jen would hunt me down & do unspeakable things to my mind, body & soul if I went out dogging :eek

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
I think my dog would be an awsine tracker he's got an amazing nose and is rediculously smart ! but I don't want use him for that as I don want him scarred up !

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
As for tracking it down that to me is half the fun ! I want to go HUNTING not shooting :D

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Use to bow hunt mainly foxes and rabbits.70lb bow with peep sights.Quick release,muzzy heads and carbon arrows.

Sent from someone who tries to care.

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
The main thing I'll be chasing out here is Roos there are quite a few pigs at the moment but I doubt I'll get close enought to them !

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I had a 200lb draw cross bow but sold it to buy my compound bow. Great fun but havent been out since i fucked my back in 2009.... One day.. Have to do some strengh training first though.

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
Been out with mates a couple of times, they got themselves a few goats. But mainly it's just culling off over run kangaroos and foxes

V

'vspec'

Get on it vault. If you have the gear, dont let it go to waste dude!

Man, I so wish you guys were local.
Compound hunting is real hunting. Skills that I would love to perfect.
My old man never grew up and owned almost every play toy imaginable, compound being one of them. Hence me buying everything in sight ~ curse you old man..lol
But being young and in awe of that raw power was ever lasting! Compound is sweet.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Get on it vault. If you have the gear, dont let it go to waste dude!

Man, I so wish you guys were local.
Compound hunting is real hunting. Skills that I would love to perfect.
My old man never grew up and owned almost every play toy imaginable, compound being one of them. Hence me buying everything in sight ~ curse you old man..lol
But being young and in awe of that raw power was ever lasting! Compound is sweet.
I have ruptured a disc in my back... I get pretty awesome muscle spasm/cramps in my neck and shoulder if I do the wrong things... I can still shoot my bow but its a bit risky if I head out in the scrub and start climbing and crawling around. And besides, My bowhunting mate (who sounds a lot like you with the toys BTW!) is also my fishing mate, and we both have been doing more fishing than bowhunting since he bought a sweet little boat!

V

'vspec'

tru dat!
Although rubbing that cold beer bottle along the spine works wonders you know! ,.... and then you dont have to willingly drink it, cause it wants to purge itself..lol

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
What the heck is going on I think my phone has a virus lol.Im on my laptop now and im not getting all these weird posts.