Tank Journal Archive

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
@LEG-IT keep it friendly and respectful, you know better than this.

A mod (probably myself) will be in contact with you to discuss this further.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Nice tank.

However it would be nice if people could stop using the word "gay" to describe things that they think are shit or of lesser quality.
Hello OSCAR85,

We understand your frustration with the use of the word, however I do not believe it was said to offend (although the reply was). We are going to have a private word with the user due to his response, however I do not believe it is right to censor people using words in general conversation because it may offend another person. Bullying is an entirely different thing, but I do not believe that was the case this time.

If you do not wish to read further posts from the user, you can click on his username and then click on "ignore user". This will prevent you from seeing posts and threads created by the user.

Thanks.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Thank you for handling the issue with maturity.
Yes the word wasn't offensive, but the response was purposely offensive and disrespectful.

Thank you.
Hello OSCAR85,

We understand your frustration with the use of the word, however I do not believe it was said to offend (although the reply was). We are going to have a private word with the user due to his response, however I do not believe it is right to censor people using words in general conversation because it may offend another person. Bullying is an entirely different thing, but I do not believe that was the case this time.

If you do not wish to read further posts from the user, you can click on his username and then click on "ignore user". This will prevent you from seeing posts and threads created by the user.

Thanks.

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Hello OSCAR85,

Thanks.
Wooops, im only 12 afterall, i don't know any better!

Thanks for clearing that up Admin, In all seriousness didn't mean to offend anyone was just a figure of expression. I'll simply put it this way i'll try avoid using it in future, but if i do just dis-regard it or block me!
My apologize if i did offend ya Oscar, just abit a tongue in cheek humor cant hurt at all ey bud?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @LEG-IT,

If you would like to make an apology to @OSCAR85, please feel free to do so via private message. There is no need to continue this conversation in this thread, as it is simply adding junk content to your tank journal.

If you do not know any better (regardless of your age) I will be more than happy to teach you a lesson. If you would like for that to happen, please send me a conversation message and I will get back to you.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Lets take him round back pulp fiction style?

In all seriousness as The Reefuge said if you'd like to apologize do so in a PM lets get back to the TJ

some huge plans coming up soon gonna be insane ;)

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
amenversus.com_images_content_aoeLEAnFzS5.jpg

Hello @LEG-IT,

If you would like to make an apology to @OSCAR85, please feel free to do so via private message. There is no need to continue this conversation in this thread, as it is simply adding junk content to your tank journal.

If you do not know any better (regardless of your age) I will be more than happy to teach you a lesson. If you would like for that to happen, please send me a conversation message and I will get back to you.

Thanks.
I shall take this offer, pm sent

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Genius here was in a rush yesterday, so decided to drip the nem for 30mins before chucking it into a tank with a container ontop and a rock to secure it down, nek minnit (well 6-7hrs later) i come home at 12-1 at night, checked on the tank and the nem was gone. Feared for the worse and what do ya know. Mr bubbletip stuck inside the tunze, he must've just crepped in then as only a slight part of his foot got chopped, anyways managed to lodge it in a no flow area at theback of the tank where are the crevices were, did a water change incase and crashed out

woke up today to a nice suprise of fleshy anemone everywhere, My tank now looks like @leodb89 . Goodwork Jono, Top job

ill now stick with LPS and SPS me thinks

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
well the green monti will grow onto anything, the pocci is goingnuts, thought it stopped growing then i realized it was shooting branches out from the back, dallas is good, fragged the dallas andended up losing it yesterday?

I lost a few sps during summer, but other than nem being a nuisance everything seems to be finee, aiptasia is massive though :/