Tank Journal Archive

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
on a serious note bro,im sorry to hear about yr tank,mate if it makes you feel any better
can i say dont give up? i can give u a couple hudered bucks worth of my aquacultured
corals for free if you keen.

cheers

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
its a shame...ow well ill let you pay a couple bucks to come see my tank daily....however due to carbon tax i believe you will have to pay a little more than a couple bucks

dino

Aug 6, 2012
Haha, I reckon his pulling your legs to get some sympathy.
That's an old photo for sure- differrent angle of the same scape seen on page 2.

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
LOL dino

Well spotted Hahaha

Vman, Sarg and leo were in on it, nothing happened just trolling you guys and to see if any of yous could actually be tricked, thanks for playing guys :P

Another excuse for me not to upload new pictures until the new tank is up :)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I dont think any of us will be holding our breath for this new tank, you have been going on about it for a year now :p

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
its on its way though we just got the 43rd quote :P

na it will be good....keep forgetting jonos in year 10 lmao cant expect him to pull a tank out in a hurry...

the plans for it but....offff da chains

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Couldn't be a year, i only joined here in Feb, its only october now..
I brought the idea up early july that i might setup a new tank, So realistically its only been 3 months :P

fine, fine, fine since my new tank wont be special i wont be updating any new pictures from this point on nor the new tank, guess the only people from now on who will see my tank will be leo and dien ;)

Lol leo, its gonna be the slowest build evaa

Its gonna be off the rails, just like yours.. We reppin the South west :D