Tank Journal Archive

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I dont #$%^*%^# belive my eyes.... PICS!!!!

Nice work mate... those clowns are TOPS! Stop harrasing me to steal stuff from my work to post to you obviously cash isnt a problem!! :rolleyes:p

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
buuullllssshhhhiiiitttt.... you got them before me I'm so jealous!!
good work, why haven't you done a FTS!?

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Lol their mine, Red monti cap encrusting its actually orange but after it being under the illumagic its turned red slowly!

Keep an eye on Leos cube, some nice things are coming just saying :)

Do you really want a FTS with egg crates?

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
slin1977 I should have honestly gotten photos when i first got the SPS, but i can say the colours have darken and are more enriched then when they were at their original homes!
Can't be anything else as i haven't really dosed anything

The green monti is slowly becoming lime green and the orange monti cap is now turning Red (originally from edi, cheers mate and under Radions) ! My stags have darkened in colour considerably!!

Keen to see what they will look like in a few months!

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Rescaped, remind me to post pics of the new aquascape tomorrow somebody, aint anything special but should suffice for now until i can be bothered to rescape again Lol

Other news my picassos decided it would be fun to start fighting lip locking hard out.... :mad:

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I just looked through 5 pages of threads because I was sure there would be an FTS in there somewhere. Was there? Was there fuck.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I say we start postin pics for Jono those "this thread is useless without pics" is this a tj or just a journal??

Haha jk but really Jono u should post pics your tank has been going great :)