Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Mate, seriously SPS are nothing short of a pain in the arse to keep , lol. They are high maintenance! A super model requires less maintenance ! Yeah it's great to have the SPS bug bite you and achieve the colours and growth but in reality you have to be seriously mad in the brain to keep up with their demands.
You can have my whole collection and tank if you like, give me a hammer garden and I can get my life back ;)

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
Funny thread.. So where is this FTS? hahah

From the other pics its looking great. When you going to upgrade your tank?

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
I promise i'll get one before i upgrade the tank in the coming months ;)
Pretty keen on buying a certain setup from a certain someone haha

But any thoughts on possible tank sizes?

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
jono you're just lazy..make me take you everywhere and buy u fish n shit n you cant even give us a FTS seriously man no one cares that your bowfront makes it fisheye lense lol

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
You bought me fish once in exchange for xenia, pods/snails/mysis which you probably killed :P
I Looked after your YT and clowns, imagine they were with you when you went on holidays all would be dead lol

NOW STAY OUTTA THIS THREAD,

Does anyone want a blenny? All i know its black and stalks the overflow for food lol

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
lol jono i even brought you on my radion deal....we blood brothers from the west representing...you can choose your family but not your friends lmao

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Leo's fixation on bum holes kinda got rid of any illusions there
Yea hes a weird lad in real life, should see his tank aswell... lol
hows Paul talbot goin ad's?

Isn't this sweet the lovers first fight
Better love story then the shire

Dem shires lads, stirrin up for another cronulla riots.

Prepare your angus as we roll in with our Tn's, airmaxes, drfits, gucci bum bags and our phones preset with 500 cousins lads, w@7cH ya bAcK K3yB0@rd w@rr10r5 :p

Now get outta my thread leo, ads, anth, sidd, andy

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
lol jono should see my xenia its getting huge now, PE on the leather and SPS are great too, Diens frags #1

its almost like i dont miss keeping fish anymore lol and in the beginning i was like ILL NEVER EVER HAVE CORALS....yeee rigghttt

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
first big mistake, Turned off the return yesterday so i could feed the clowns, forgot to turn it back on..
Heaters in the filtration chambers at the back of the tank, tank was unheated for around 14hrs, checked just then and the temp was 21 its usually 24-26...
Wonder how my sps will respond to such sudden temp fluctuation