Tank Journal Archive

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
I say we start postin pics for Jono those "this thread is useless without pics" is this a tj or just a journal??

Haha jk but really Jono u should post pics your tank has been going great :)
Sometimes I either think your quite challenged/retarded when you reply to my threads Leo.

here somes pic straight off the camera, mind you the colours could be alot better, i dropped the frag rack and a few were hidden in the dark haha mounted the light higher and a few browned out, no biggy its back down at its original height

ai970.photobucket.com_albums_ae187_LEG_IT__MG_5640_zps317b7dff.jpg

I like this piece, Was brown when i got it colouring up nice now

ai970.photobucket.com_albums_ae187_LEG_IT__MG_5646_zps43417a1f.jpg

ai970.photobucket.com_albums_ae187_LEG_IT__MG_5645_zpsab647774.jpg

ai970.photobucket.com_albums_ae187_LEG_IT__MG_5691_zpsd6399931.jpg

ai970.photobucket.com_albums_ae187_LEG_IT__MG_5688_zpsc026be6e.jpg

PICASSO, PICASSO WHAT YOU DOIN? PICASSO STAHPP

damn picassos be fightinnn'

Then my hand found its way into the tank as per usual, whilst removing the ugly rock in the corner i managed to knock down all the frags..
Moved some corals outta the way aswell

FIRST FTS?!?!
ai970.photobucket.com_albums_ae187_LEG_IT__MG_5733_zps103e3550.jpg

tried to be fancy and turned the purples up and dimmed the white down all the way

After that pic was taken, all the softies were moved to the back were i cant see them now :)

Not the final scape, when i move the tank in 2weeks i will rescape and aquakneed the rocks together, final scape will be something similar with a possible tabling piece at the back

Coral placement will change aswell lol

btw theirs a massive green monti which i got that am trying to colour back up, came light green turning apple green now :), its in the back you can slightly see it behind the large piece alongside my echinata, other sps frags and fluro green rhodactis

oh how the hell do i remove this stupid xenia? i've trimmed off excess pieces but it wont budge lol it bleached abit of my purple, orange polyp monti, damn xenia decided to crawl over and attach itself

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Bout $&@?#€¥£% {]<?+*^ time 8-)

Looks awesome!! Don't know what all the carry on was all about the now front looks good to me.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
about time rob!! looking good jono sand looks good in there and the colonies look crazy...surely you gtta start dosing? or keep thos WC's up

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
cheers lads,

thought i'd do a waterchange today after having no NSW for the past 2weeks, cheers leo

Plugged in the mce600 last week, thoughts on it skims hard, boy was a right today..
Whilst doing a waterchange i picked up an awful scent, i could of sworn i hadn't flatulated.
A quick glimpse unveiled the mighty deltec skimming its heart out, upon closer inspection i noticed a foul smell as a gauged down the almighty skimmer cup, i was god damn right, twas the skimmer and it smelt like shit.

To put it simply;
Boy it smelt like fucking shit.

Shoved the skimmer cup into the bucket and Legged it (no pun intended) to the toilet, Nearly vomitted, the mce300 pulled out some nice thick stuff, but this, hard rich dark stuff. Trust me the smell was bad, to top it off whole house stinks both levels aswell

gizmo can relate badly now to your vertex incident LOL
leodb89 goodluck with the smell ;)

anyways, selling off the colonies and starting off with small frags
Hoping to get a clam soon

Until then, tis all lads

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Found an aiptasia in one of my zoa's aswell, Carefully hidden and attached to two zoa polyp's. Anyways to some how get rid of it? without introducing pepps?really dont wanna take the risk of having the pepps go rogue and munch on my zoa's.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
bowfronts are gay as. Yours looks good though.

Apista, go see Leo, just inject with anything he has lieing around, she'll be right.

Looking tops though, clowns are pretty raunchy (raunchy?? No idea why I typed that but I stand by my words so its staying!)

Don't know why but everything Jono says seems suxually related? Even "dont wanna take the risk of having the pepps go rogue and munch on my zoa's" sounds dodgy as... :P

Not much point to my post so I will end it

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
Mate was wondering about the smell coming from the skimmer,you sure yr bro didn't give you
a sanchezz or yr breath was blowing back in yr face maybee?