Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Glad to hear this tank is cranking although I can't see the hard coral anymore - having all the bells , whistles and trimmings does not make you a better Aquarist- seems like you have the knack for it.

This thread is useless without pictures!!!!!!!!!!

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
The tank is still running nils

been running the same, Only got rid of the larger SPS colonies, bought a clam (cheers Sidd) which keeps rotating lol), Zoas, Trachy and thats about it really

Oh and the xenia is taking over the tank :(

The pic i uploaded was an initial pic when i first started up haha!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Hahaha, I gave my Xenia away, thought it was gone for good, but it must have left a trace behind cos now I have a new baby Xenia to grow into a giant!

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
I inject my xenia with my VSV concoction right in the neck and it shrinks it back real quick
and then within a few days i either have to give it another go or it starts lifting off the rock
and its easy to grab and discard,.

good way to controll it and no adverse effects to my other corals from my observasions.

like i learned the hard way with my sarcophyton when i cut around the rim for frags and the toxic
excretions killed a few of my corals and made a few very sad for a week or so.

live and learn

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Not much to update on the tank, gave some corals to a fellow sick kient on here

Downsizing slightly for holidays, my clams foot detached not sure whats happening haven't done a waterchanges in months, only dosing red sea abcd when ever i remember, parameter swings are in full swing lols

Trying to figure how most corals have survived

anyways ill get new pics soon

Might rescape and have two small rock islands, one with all my LPS, softies, morphs/rics, zoas etc and the other with my sps

Then just have a school of chromis and the clowns!

anyways jonathan crash respondent reporting

Anytime fitness not anymoreeee

dicksss.png
fuarrk.png

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
first one was last night at 1 in morning, van drove through the station at wetherill park horsley park next to maccas, through the fences at the serbian club, continued through the bush entered green way plaza hit a parked Skyline 32 and went straight into anytime fitness, anyone on treadmills would be dead srs

Bros mate was just about to enter, saw van coming and ran for his life lmao

other one happened at Corner of cumblerand and horsely drive where smithfield tavern is, SSS was in the wrong

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
lol towie come picks up the integra and eg

straps the eg onto the tray and integra on the back getting towed, integra running no coilovers, just plank of wood inbetween trailing arm :D
Knew he wasnt gonna get far, takes off from my place and pulls onto the side of the road 100ms down, ends up leaving.
Decide to drive around and see how far he got, exhaust brackets were duds so the was a nice scratch mark we followed for a good 1km before we found the car dumped in wetherill park industrial park AHAHA

lololo.png

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
hot dayum

asphotos_c.ak.fbcdn.net_hphotos_ak_ash4_470272_10151308781178430_1288197958_o.jpg

came back from melb last night, should of stayed longer untill jan

tank survived, fortunately. Dunno if auto feeder worked cause food looks the same, pretty sure moisture got into it so the food was coming out in chunks haha

corals are ok, though they've seen better days superman died ( was on its way out) havent done a waterchange or dosed anything for a few months!
think the fish have been feeding off this algae/pods always see the clowns picking at this algae piece and pods

anyhow can someone find me a kingcharles shih tzu

CHESSTERR
chessterr.png

oh yea went to a beach that had black sand, was pretty cray cray

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Happy new year everyone!

so ended up moving the tank, new pics of scape when the xenia decides to come alive, i honestly think i have well and truly killed it when i finally started to take a liking for it even though i spent months trying to kill it, go figure

quite liked the scattered jungle look

beforereefuge.png

beforereefuge1.png

and during
reefugeduring.png

all editting done on microsoft paint lol such as printscreening and pasting the image cause the stupid file was in some wierd format
, click the top image for full size and find wally ;)

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Not much to report.
@leodb89 came last night, took nearly all my corals as per usual. Left with none
All he did was criticize how shit my tank was, made me get pricked by a mofo of a bristleworm,
then he stole my wifi and stole more corals.
Thanks bro, thanks.

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
jono has a wally in his tank and i cant find it.

edit: i thought it was in the bottom photo DUH ! not much of a wheres wally Jono , that face sticks out like dogs balls,besides i was looking for the wally from the original game :dead