Reef Discussion

im wishing to upgrade to Illumagic led lighting. my lighting that come with my tank is not good and makes so much heat it is so hard for me to keep my tank cool by having leds it would make it so much easyer for me if i had leds and my corals would grow alot faster ;)

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
im wishing to upgrade to Illumagic led lighting. my lighting that come with my tank is not good and makes so much heat it is so hard for me to keep my tank cool by having leds it would make it so much easyer for me if i had leds and my corals would grow alot faster ;)
Have not received your comp entry mate!

LFSdirect is looking for a few reefkeepers wishing to upgrade to Illumagic led lighting.

Register here if you would like to become a lead user for a chance to get the best led light on the market.

If you are a fan and follower lets us know by leaving a comment here.?????

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
LFSdirect is looking for a few reefkeepers wishing to upgrade to Illumagic led lighting.
Register here if you would like to become a lead user for a chance to get the best led light on the market.
If you are a fan and follower lets us know by leaving a comment here.?????
hey josh this is just a place for members to chat about illumagic :)

there is a competition thread where an illumagic is up for graps

djc123

Mar 5, 2012
Just ordered a Cree M60-C with the new style fan ... should be here in a couple of days :)

Danny

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
I finally saw one of these in the flesh today. I was at Bunarong having a nosey (and doing a sneaky little shop. Shhh... don't tell the missus... lol), and I have to say, I'm extremely tempted to grab one of these. Saw the difference between the fans and the new fitting looks the bees knees.
Now how do I sneak a purchase like this past the missus is going to take alot of thinking... :p

Reactions: MTG

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
i have been looking at the led lights for the last couple of weeks, as the cost of electric will go up..

Ecoxotic Panorama Pro LED which would cost me $1400 for a 6ft x 2ft 2ft tank

looking at this this would cost heaps more for a 6 foot tank for mine

can you advise if that is correct

Looked at these lights today at Bunarong to, great looking light in the flesh. Brett was kind enough to show us the difference between the new & old model also.
Stopped at Fish world in Keysborough on the way back & they have one over one side of their coral tank. For those that dont know, Fish world's coral tank is a huge 6ftx6t square glass box! on one side they have two of the brick type LED lights, I didn't see a name on them, on the other side they have an illumagic, if you stand in the centre of the tank, the difference between the lights sticks out like the dog's proverbials! The illumagic lights the tank with ease & shows the coral colours so much better. The corals under the illumagic seemed to look puffier & happier compared to the other side. This a great way to compare apples with apples. :)