Reef Discussion

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Is this buy still going ahead?

Would like to get some for myself, where and who is ryan?

Mar 2, 2013
@vpreef- I am Ryan :p

I have several orders that I am awaiting stock on, if you are interested, feel free to PM me your details and I can let you know when I have stock :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
Hey Ryan,

I'm just going to go for a refund for now please. Not sure how you're progressing with your research but it doesn't seem like you're too confident getting these things to us alive. I'll look at re-ordering at a later date if you manage to get it all sorted out. Just back into my Paypal account will be fine.

Thanks.

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
has anyone been in contact with this guy? Hopefully he hasnt done a runner with you cash :(

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
I've left a comment on his facebook page. Hopefully he checks that more often than his orders here.:(

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I don't think Ryan has done a runner lol but please let us know what is happening with the mysid. If you can't supply atm just let us know.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Oh, dear :(
We get regular batches of mysid larvae in one of our tanks and I'm planning to siphon some soon to move them into the sumps of our new tanks. If they take off in our sumps, I'd be happy to siphon some larvae out for people to seed theirs? I don't know if you'd ever end up with the "shot glass full" type numbers, but the offer is there *shrug*
You can shoot me a PM if you like and if we end up with them in good numbers, I'll sing out :)