Tank Journal Archive

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Tx Darren!

The nem decided it wasn't that happy with the cbs house sharing and the new water flow so found it in the middle of the tank this morning. Moved a few corals out of its way but my mooncoral is attached to it so probably a goner but see what happens.

The cbs and nem before they had a falling out or maybe the nem just wasn't ready to settle down and felt the need to see the world.

nemcbs1.jpg

A different slant on the fts with nem in the middle.

fts19mar.jpg

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
I must have dislodged the new pump and it slid down a bit and was at the wrong angle so you guessed it the nem picked up its pink skirt and moved again! Lol this could start to be a pain in the butt, I might have to move the fungia into the main tank as it seems to be the one the nem likes to be near.

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Captain's log, final entry.

It is with some sadness that I log a final entry showing the demise of the once beautiful nano. This isn't the end for the inhabitants though, a new tj will be starting soon.

nanoofinal.jpg

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Tx! A few hassles with my lights interfering with neighbors and my tv signal. The cbs is a stroppy bastard, wasn't going to his new home quietly it kept trying to nip me :D

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
loving the orange blasto! or it may be an acan! either way looks lovely! cant wait to see it progress!