Reef Discussion

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Gerhard and I just finished packing our bags for Friday, did we miss anything?

Overcoat
Thermal underwear
Mankini
Beach Towel
Umbrella (rain and beach)
Gum boots
Shorts and T-shirts
Thongs
Onesies
Insulated Jacket
Sunscreen
Mankini and thong should NEVER be used when describing a man's attire. I need to find my eye bleach now Dave, thanks! :D

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
No can do sorry Sam. Neither of our sitters are free on Sat afternoon\night although happy to pay for the session if there are goodies that I can pick up from Dave later :)
Totally understandable. No need to pay, if there is frags left over Dave will sort you out :)

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
@Sam Parker will you have enough seats in your car? I could fit two people in my car at that time :)

@MagicJ I'm going to be moving them back across from our 4' tank and into the coral system in next day or so, so I'll snap some pics for you then :)

gtrxu1

Jun 25, 2012
3 sleeps to go, 3 sleeps to go...

@gtrxu1 - you still without a car?
I may have to skip the shop crawl and make my own way to the frag meet. Im trying to get out of some other thing I have on that day and if thats the case I will be without my car. So if I come for the entire day I will need a lift to and from.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Ok everyone, tomorrow it all starts!!

Anyone need my address or other details for tomorrow, just pm me. Can you all please check the list and confirm if you attendance here on Friday is correct? I'm buying pizza for all that come and would like to be sure those who have said they are coming do indeed come :)

Saturday we all meet at bunnarong at 10am

Frag night starts with dinner in deer park at 5pm. Dinner looks like it will now be at Munchies on the main strip at deer park. Happy to adapt to suit people's tastes on the day though. We enter deer park aquarium after 5:30.

One last note, frag night is to focus on fragging of corals. It is difficult to resist the amazing goods Dave has in stock, but if we can leave any of those purchases until the fragging has completed that would be appreciated.

Thanks all, I can't wait! I hope you don't mind me taking plenty of pics and vids over the weekend, I'd like to montage it up a bit and make a little video for some fun :)

See you all soon

Apr 12, 2014
Geelong
Super excited !!!!
Going to be an awesome weekend.
Will pay when we see you tonight Sam.
Made a fondant cake for tonight. Pizza and cake it is

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Hey guys, I'll miss tonights dinner but looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning at 10. Google maps has Morphology's address so you can easily find us :) We've got an overflow of chaeto if anyone is keen to get there hands on some :)

Andrew B

Mar 14, 2015
Kangaroo Ground
Hey guys, I'll miss tonights dinner but looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning at 10. Google maps has Morphology's address so you can easily find us :) We've got an overflow of chaeto if anyone is keen to get there hands on some :)
i would love some :rolleyes