Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hey all.. first things first.. Luke

I have to say that its more of a shame that people have lost this ability in every day life .. so we have no hope on a forum that should theoretically bring people with a common interest together.. i have been to chadstone shopping center today.. 1 week before xmas.. on a miserable weather sunday.. so yes.. im asking for it.. and i could be biased but i do see this more often that not.. :( its a shame.. but theres not much we can do about it..

Second things second.: is it possible or can it be possible to set email notifications "on" for every post we make? or shall i stick a post-it note on my monitor to remind me to keep doing this manually.. ???

Loving the site guys.. (and gals). keep up the good work.
Hi Grug,

If you go into your site preferences found here, you will see an options tag. In there you will find

• Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies
By checking these, you will be notified to replies to your thread. However, if you check the forums on a daily basis there is no need to activate this, as your alerts will notify you automatically. They are found near your "logout" button.
Thanks.

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
Also we should have a fish reefapedia, so newbies can read on about the fish and know why is suitable and what not suitable in there tank.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Also we should have a fish reefapedia, so newbies can read on about the fish and know why is suitable and what not suitable in there tank.
Hi chris B,

The wiki is being worked on. It will be up at some point next year. There is a lot of work to do on it, and brendore is doing a great job with it. Currently, only staff members can access it, as there is no point making it available to the public without much content. However, it is getting there, and it will be a fully integrated feature of the forums once it is up and running.

Thanks.