Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Definitely tagging along for this one :) I started using some stuff earlier this week and I'm already noticing some small changes :)

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Coral Vitalizer is awesome too :) My sps seem to love it!! Clam loves it as well along with the sponge power and I've seen a reduction in algae and the brown dust in the tank since starting the coral snow :D You're going to love it and your already amazing tank will just get better!

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Coral Vitalizer is awesome too :) My sps seem to love it!! Clam loves it as well along with the sponge power and I've seen a reduction in algae and the brown dust in the tank since starting the coral snow :D You're going to love it and your already amazing tank will just get better!
Great! i can't wait. Im going to start with the 4 basics first + coral vitaliser but I'm going to holD off on anything else so i an add slowly and see changes. This will be my biggest challenge. lol

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Great! i can't wait. Im going to start with the 4 basics first + coral vitaliser but I'm going to holD off on anything else so i an add slowly and see changes. This will be my biggest challenge. lol
Once you see the changes it is a little bit hard to hold off on buying their entire range :p Sounds like a good plan though :)

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Tanks going to look even slicker running the Zeo.

How are you going to build a reactor?
Well I plan on spending sometime in bunnings Monday lol.
It will be something that water flows through that I can shake twice a day. I googled DIY zeolites reactor. Had a good laugh lol

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Well I plan on spending sometime in bunnings Monday lol.
It will be something that water flows through that I can shake twice a day. I googled DIY zeolites reactor. Had a good laugh lol
Maybe @Miller will be selling one if he is switching to pellets.... not sure what you will find at bunnings to do the job :p

Last edited:

Miller

Dec 4, 2012
traralgon
haha hey sarg u are correct i unboxed him about it just before
should have my pellets next week
zeolites are good just i need something more low maintenance as my current situation