Off-Topic

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
my partner shakes her head when i spend heap on marine fish products, it boys n and there toys they love spending money on and i make sure i have a great tank to go with it.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
it would be interesting to know if male reefers have more "toys" than female reefers

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
I rekon im Gunna start WW3 here but males, human or animal, are hard wired to spread their seed with as many mates as possible. For their bloodline to continue. It's nature. Thts no reason to give us excuses to cheat, it just gives us a reason to perv cause we may be looking and thinking that would be fun but we have evolved enough to control ourselves! ( well most of us hahahahaha)

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
You have started ww3 , I would love to see the responses from this last comment, yes we have the right to perv, but we dont have the right to cheat, but there always 2 side of the coin, on the other hand, it doesnt give woman the option to cheat either on us guys, if you make make your bed, you must lie in it, Also another saying once a cheater, it alway a cheater. You can never trust a cheater.that enough for me at present. Lets see what else we have to say.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Lol, no need for WW3

So according to your theory Woody, if I run up to a random guy in the street and tell him I want to have his babies, he's 100% guaranteed to not miss this opportunity to procreate? :confused:

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Lol, no need for WW3

So according to your theory Woody, if I run up to a random guy in the street and tell him I want to have his babies, he's 100% guaranteed to not miss this opportunity to procreate? :confused:
That theory is close to the mark, depending of course on the aesthetic factors being suitable to the specific male, and as long as there isn't some 6 and a half foot tall biker standing next to you when you say it (and the obvious suggestion of practising rather than going straight for the actual procreation part) :D

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
And I always thought a man would run for the hills if a woman said this to him... gotta blame the media for filling my head with nonsense :p

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
And I always thought a man would run for the hills if a woman said this to him... gotta blame the media for filling my head with nonsense:p
Bloody hell, try a little romance first! We're not pieces of meat don'tchyaknow!

:P

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Men don't hear "have babies" they hear "practice making babies"

Best comment of the year! Haha nah I'm just playing round umm actually one of those pushover guys, but of a sook to be honest. Can be rude as f**k to a guy doesn't bother me, can't be mean to girls!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
There's a nice guy at the end of the viedo clip that wants to have her babies, that should make you happy n0rk!

That men have selective hearing, now this I did know!

yes we have the right to perv
Not so sure about that - you can report guys who honk you as they are driving past to the police. How do I know this? Because a workmates hubby did it and the girl took down his rego number. The police came to his door to give him a talking to, but only his wife was home. When he came home she had locked him out and he had to stay out there until he said he was sorry, which apparently took a while, LOL! I thought it was hilarious, and so did she once she had cooled down a bit.

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
To steal a phrase from Otis Redding (amongst others), "try a little tenderness"!

There's a nice guy at the end of the viedo clip that wants to have her babies, that should make you happy n0rk!
Men are never nice! Ever! EVER EVER!

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Come on I'm nice...
But I'm only 20, so I'm technically a young man ;) young men can be nice!

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
Wait 'til you've been burned by a few ladies, mate... niceties go right out the door. Deep down we're all bastards, just some of us are more ready to admit it :P

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Anyway back to the topic haha,
Whenever I talked about the tank the gf just rolls her eyes. The onky time she's excited is when I say come on we will look for a then a nice lunch and shops for u after. Ahh nemo you have saved me!

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Nork your supposed to tell me
I will meet the girl of my dreams and we are Gunna be head over heels for each other, be so happy 24/7 and not fight at all. That's reality right?