Tank Journal Archive

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
scott please forgive me this is the last one...seems hes given in now clearly...he wants to join my side of funny

Untitled.png

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Scott, let me know if you want me to clean up this pissing contest from your thread and if so how many funnies are to be removed from who :)

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
its suprised me the quality of the whole thing, ive got all the cabinet sorted just waiting to put the tank on the stand, had to do a little reshuffle of furniture. been taking pics so far and also have a couple of tips i will upload when I get 5 mins

Scottrotton

Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I have been tryig but I keep getting this an error message moaning about entering a captcha code but one doesnt show u!!!! You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.

Scottrotton

Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
These are some of the same images as above but I just wanted to share something with you all,

When you get the package it comes in a large create, can’t tell you how large as the LFS had to dismantle it to fit it on the truck before it even got to me.

You will find the 3 min sections of the frame are always pre-assembled and you are just supposed to attach things to them. when I was nearing the end of the frame build I went to attach cabinet clips onto the frame, the right side fitted perfectly but the left hand side had the holes on the wrong part, the were facing outwards from the cabinet instead of into the chilled section. Anyway, I didn’t assemble this thing so I was starting to think I had installed something incorrectly previously. After closer inspection I found the factory sent this out to me incorrectly and all you need to do (if it happens to you) is unscrew all of the screws connecting the pole closest to the left hand floor plugs, once you have don’t this you will need to knock and the bar and turn it horizontally. Screw it all back in and your good to go.

This could have been a one of but may come in handy if someone else has the same problem.

Apart from that I only have one more improvement I could make to the system, but I will try and post this in detail tomorrow maybe

The pictures below aren’t great but you should get what I had to do from them

011.jpeg012.jpeg013.jpeg014.jpeg015.jpeg016.jpeg017.jpeg