Reef Discussion

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Special Offer from PSI Water Filters - RO/DI Water Filters
awww.psifilters.com.au_img_logo.jpg

PSI Water Filters is an on-line business based in Launceston, Tasmania selling a range of water filters and associated products, including RO/DI filters suitable for aquarium use.

They have kindly agreed to offer a significant discount on their products to The Reefuge members. All products attract a minimum discount of 10% or more, with many items 20%.

The main site can be accessed here PSI Water Filters

But, there is more ...

There is a special page which contains extra specials which are only available to members of forums which can be accessed here Forum Members

If you have been considering the purchase of an RO/DI Water Filter please consider what PSI Water Filters have to offer.

Peter Howard can be contacted on 1800 305 579 - he is happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you do purchase any product from PSI, please make sure to mention that you are a member of The Reefuge.

If you have any questions about PSI Water Filters products please feel free to post in this thread.

Any general questions relating to RO/DI water should be made in a new thread.

:D

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I got mine from Peter. Nice easy transaction, and awesome filter. Came with everything I needed down to the thread seal tape.
Glad to see he's happy to take care of The Reefuge members as well.

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Bummer, already purchased one from him a month ago. Great unit though, highly recommend it!

Nov 24, 2011
i have call them today and he do not sound friendly and i did mention about the reefuge and he said he do not know about this website and so i mention reefing the australian way and i give him my member name and he cant find it and bla bla bla so i guess i am sorry no business for you.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
hi guys,

Im callum from psi filters. If you have any questions regarding our products or any reverse osmosis system post a reply here or send me a pm.
Here is a link to the price list for you guys: http://www.psifilters.com.au/content/16-masa

thanks
Callum
Hi Callum - good to see you join up to The Reefuge and make yourself available to answer any questions, thanks.

Are you our go to person now for any questions or is Pete still around?

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Each time I call pete up he brings up my file, knows what unit i have, which items i need to replace given the time lines and what i should be able to squeeze a bit extra out of. He also spent about an hour with me when I first purchased the unit going through my needs and circumstances to make sure I go the best unit for my applications.

Reactions: MTG