Reef Discussion

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
@callum@psi , Hi mate im after a full cartridge change expect the Di resin for a Boss 020 , I assume that's the 020-b ?
Is it ok if i pick them up , Nice and close for me :)

Scuba Rich

Nov 5, 2012
Frankston
Hi guys....girls...
Not sure where to ask for some advice (still a newbie) but I am thinking of putting in a filter on my Cade 360lt system (includes sump)
Has anyone any suggestions? The only thing is I have limited real estate in the sump area, an external unit that I can put outside maybe really the only option but open to ideas...
Any help appreciated..
Rich

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
Just to advise for any that did not know, the get discount it is much easier if you phone in as there can be confusion. My invoice is for the full amount, though I have only been charge discounted price.

Thank you to Pete for the explanation this morning!

callum@psi

May 21, 2012
launceston
anthony you had already got the discount even before you spoke to peter.

Your invoice will be for the dicounted price . It just doesnt appear on the online invoices as they are not true tax invoices

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
yes Peter explained to me that it had already been done at the discount, it was just that I got an email saying I was charged at the full price which confused me. But yes, 100% had only been charged the discout price prior to me calling.

girlz0r

Apr 17, 2013
Great service and love the system we bought. I was pretty noob when i first called but they were happy to explain and help me make up my damn mind!
We'll definitely be taking ours to the new place.

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
@callum@psi i bought one of these units

http://www.psifilters.com.au/revers...stems/aquarium-reverse-osmosis-units/PSI-020A

and now i see that you have a reef di systems here http://www.psifilters.com.au/revers...mount-reverse-osmosis-systems/di-reef-systems

but it does not list the one i purchased. does that mean the one i have is not good enough for a reef system? also where on your website is the replacement filters for one i purchased? im after some replacement filters for the whole unit.

thank you
ricky

callum@psi

May 21, 2012
launceston
@callum@psi i bought one of these units

http://www.psifilters.com.au/revers...stems/aquarium-reverse-osmosis-units/PSI-020A

and now i see that you have a reef di systems here http://www.psifilters.com.au/revers...mount-reverse-osmosis-systems/di-reef-systems

but it does not list the one i purchased. does that mean the one i have is not good enough for a reef system? also where on your website is the replacement filters for one i purchased? im after some replacement filters for the whole unit.

thank you
ricky

The System you have is just straight RO. Not as good as RO/DI. What sort of results are you getting from your system ATM? (Out Feed TDS)

What you are after would be 1 x Poly 1 Micron , 1 x Matrikx CTO

How old is the system. anything more than 5 years you would be needing to replace the membrane.

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
tds out was reading between 0 and 1, tds in was 24.

i bought it from a fella of masa so im not sure how old it is. ffs i will just buy a new one.

every second hand item i have bought for the aqaurium has been shit, now this too lol. defiantly not winning lol

i actually bought it as i thought its what you need as you have it under aquariums, figured oh well just buy it and buy new filters and im good. guess not lol.

ro/di it is than

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
cheers @MagicJ :)

@callum@psi what does one of these cost to add onto my unit? i wandering if it worth getting that and new filters and a new membrane to just make sure its all new. what is the pricing on these items for my unit?

cheers
ricky

Aprilia112

Jun 8, 2013
Hi Callum,
I am fairly new to saltwater aquariums and am after a filter system for topping up and replacement water for regular water changes. You guys have been highly reccomended and just wanted to find out what system you would reccomend and prices please.
I am after something that i can also us for drinking water but not really to fussed about mounting in the laundry.